Update June 30 2018: The Splash Pad is now open. Thanks to all the donors who made this project possible. We will still accept donations throughout the summer 2018. Any donations in excess of the project will be used on other projects in Collins Park. New water fountains and renovating the bathrooms are top of the list now.
Donors will recognized with engraved bricks that will go in a pathway leading to the Splash Pad. The pathway connects a newly paved park path The pathway and Splash Pad itself meet ADA (American’s with Disabilities Act) requirements and is very accessible for wheelchairs. Donation levels are detailed here. You can mail the donor sheet back (PO Box 2001, Scotia, NY) or fill out the form online. The Scotia-Glenville Lions are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and part of GE Matching
Bricks will be engraved for each donor. The personalized bricks will randomly placed throughout the outer ring of bricks. Different donation levels will receive different sized bricks or brick arrays. We will try to accommodate requests for brick messages, but below are typical guidelines for the brick wording. All lettering is black.
- $100 Donation: Common 8×8″ Brick – 1 line, 20 characters (Brick shared with others)
- $150 Donation: 4×8” Brick – 3 lines, 20 characters
- $500 Donation: 8×8” Brick – 6 lines, 20 characters
- $1000 Donation: 8×16″ Brick Array – Contact us for details
- $2500 Donation: 8×24″ Brick Array – Contact us for details
- $5000 Donation: 8×32″ Brick – Contact us for details
- Bricks 8×16” and larger can include a simple logo